We One Roof are open, fully operational and committed to protecting you our client our suppliers and our staff.
In order to keep our employees and customers safe we’ve partnered with an interactive platform that allows you to get a personalized, measurement- 100 % accurate quote without anyone stepping into your home.
PREVENTING COVID-19 IN THE WORKPLACE: EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES AND ESSENTIAL SERVICE WORKERS RECOMMENDED
What Actions We One Roof is Taking in the Response to COVID-19
While all our employees continue to practice physical distancing and hygiene in their personal lives, we also need to take additional measures to protect important workplaces and employees, who are providing essential services. We work together to protect the health of employees and clients, and to keep the workplace delivering its essential services.
- All employees ensure they understand and comply with the infection prevention policies and practices in place in their workplaces.
- Keep your hands clean
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm.
- Avoid touching surfaces people touch often.
- Instead of a handshake, give a friendly wave or elbow bump.
- Use any necessary personal protective equipment, as directed
- Keep our distance
- Keep a distance of 2metres between you the client, our coworkers, and customers.
- Reduce activities that require close physical proximity or contact with people, such as team meetings.
- Limit any contacts closer than 2 metres to the shortest time possible.
- Assessing daily up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all the guidance
WE CAN ALL DO OUR PART IN PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19